Saturday, 18 August 2012

Exam results... poo

So I got my exam results the other day. They weren't terrific nor were they really terrible. I'm okay with them. I didn't cry like I did last time, I almost did though... and I'm staying really positive because I know I can turn them around. But when I go back to school I know I'll have to have a talk with the head of my year and probably all my teachers and I know it'll be the same 'I'm disappointed' and 'why do you think you got these results instead of blah blah?'. And it sucks because then I'll probably cry because my head of year isn't the most supportive person and it's most likely she will try to convince me not to do what I want to do. I'll tell them I want to retake and they'll probably tell me there's no point because I screwed those up (I either got the same grade or lower. But I thought the bio test was easier than the last one which sucks) and then I'll tell them I have a tutor and I'm working even harder to get my grades and she'll be like 'why can't you ask me?'. Because it's your first year teaching this course whereas my tutor has been teaching this course for ages and he's an examiner! You can tell I've thought about this a lot right? I have... I'm quite scared. There's always plan B & C & D etc lol. 

There's my rant. It's a hefty thing isn't it. I'll probably have a proper beauty post up soon. I'm at my grandma's at the moment so I'll be blogging a lot more :)

Ciao ^~^

No comments:

Post a Comment